Nelsons Rvs - Deceitful

In 2016 we had problems with a warranty issue at Camping World and will not do business with them. On 6/2/18 we were looking for a camper at Nelson's RV.

We talked to a salesman for a while and asked him if they were associated with Camping World. He told us no. After making a deal, we started working with the finance manager. We also asked him if they were affiliated with Camping World.

He also assured us they were not. We specifically asked two different employees if Nelson's RV was associated with Camping World.

Both of them told us they were NOT associated with Camping World. After doing some research, we found out Nelson's RV had been bought by Camping World in 2017.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nelsons Rvs Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 04.

Nelsons Rvs - Horrible Customer Service from nelsons rv

We bought a brand new trailer from Nelsons RV. We took the trailer out camping the first weekend we had it and the shade awning was way too small.

Obviously not even the right awning for that model of trailer. We contacted Nelsons right away and were assured the new awning parts would be expedited and it would be fixed by the next weekend. So we drove the trailer all the way back to Garden City where it sat, untouched for a week. No new parts came in.

Nothing. We went and picked up the trailer, again, so we could use it, but still no replacement of the awning. We were jerked around about parts for 6 weeks! Took the trailer all the way back down to the service department again.

While my brand new trailer is at Nelsons someone backs another trailer into my new trailer denting the whole front of it. Nelsons response is accidents happen. "Accidents happen" is not an excuse for this. My trailer never should have had to be down there in the first place.

It should have been sold to me with the correct parts the first time. I was assured the awning parts would be expedited and fixed in one week. We were jerked around for 6 weeks! We bring the trailer down and it's in an accident?

Something needs to happen to make this right. I've never received such poor customer service from someone I just paid over $17k to for a brand new product. I just paid for a brand new trailer that instantly became patched up and used.

Very disappointed and sad. My family has worked hard and saved for a lot of years to finally make this big purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 04, 2017.